Often mistakenly dubbed as Australia’s Capital, Sydney Metropolitan area is very very big. The area is no less than 12,100 square km – if it is a square, it’s roughly 110km by 110km. So, with public transport not in very best condition, the logical alternative will be to own a car to move around Sydney.Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
football- PC assembly- research- buy property- charity- recession- do it yourself- living cost- computer purchase- credit card- Sydney/OZ- lyric- learning- global warming- climate change- government- investor- fair trading- migrating- Golf- corporate mishap- bungle- move- budget- computer upgrade- fifa- 2010- children- Family- bank- parenting- computer assembly- mortgage- Investing- economy- world cup- speeding- DIY- theme park- australia
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…