Creating advertising campaign to sell Australia to the world maybe not so easy as anyone think. Like the latest “There’s Nothing Like Australia” campaign – 2010 version from Tourism Australia. It’s simple, catchy, straight to the point and quite representing what Australia what to offer. But just a few days after the release, you will not believe how sarcastic and abusive some people are. I personally like it and decided to give it a bit of boost.Read More
There are some stuffs that really cannot make it to Traveler’s Guide – either it’s politically incorrect or fearing that it’s just scaring the reader. So, when talking to traveling to Indonesia – whether it’s Bali, Jakarta, Nias Island or other part of the archipelago – I would mention some items that probably you should not know, but you would anyway.Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
Get RSS Feed via Email
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…