There are some stuffs that really cannot make it to Traveler’s Guide – either it’s politically incorrect or fearing that it’s just scaring the reader. So, when talking to traveling to Indonesia – whether it’s Bali, Jakarta, Nias Island or other part of the archipelago – I would mention some items that probably you should not know, but you would anyway.Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
living cost- DIY- australia- theme park- budget- Family- buy property- government- computer upgrade- Investing- Golf- do it yourself- bungle- climate change- move- PC assembly- computer purchase- corporate mishap- children- mortgage- economy- fair trading- charity- learning- world cup- Sydney/OZ- research- football- migrating- credit card- computer assembly- lyric- recession- 2010- parenting- global warming- speeding- bank- investor- fifa
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…