Among other theme parks in Gold Coast, Sea World is one of the easiest to visit. Not only because in almost every city there is one like it, but also most of us have visited zoo before. In the main core, Sea World is a zoo for marine life, but having influence with theme park philosophy, some rides and show also being added.Read More
Tag: theme park
Grab your swimming suit and head to Wet ‘n’ Wild Water World for a fabulous day outdoor! But as like everything else, a good preparation and tips will make that day even better. Surprisingly, this theme park is not really for everyone! Keep reading you know why….Read More
Theme park is a multi-million dollar business. Warner Bros’ Movie World at Gold Coast, Queensland is one of those theme park that attract millions and millions visitors domestic and overseas yearly, but how you make the most of your visit of this theme park visit?Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
Get RSS Feed via Email
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…