Following debate about climate change / global warming policy in radio, TV and newspaper. There has been direct and indirect debate between the skeptic and the pro. And one of the argument put forward is that if majority of scientist in the world agree on something, then it must have been true. Then I start questioning my self, well, yes a prime minister or president of a country can be determine by the majority of voter, but is Global Warming / Climate Change is one of those that became true if the majority say so ? No, I don’t think so.Read More
Tag: the skeptic
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
do it yourself- credit card- lyric- computer upgrade- economy- buy property- budget- computer assembly- recession- bank- Sydney/OZ- bungle- learning- football- corporate mishap- charity- Family- Golf- migrating- global warming- Investing- living cost- fifa- parenting- computer purchase- speeding- theme park- world cup- fair trading- move- australia- climate change- DIY- research- PC assembly- 2010- mortgage- children- investor- government
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…