Winter in Sydney is just mild. No snow. Just around 15°C mid day and 7°C at mid evening and feel colder on windy day. To welcome and warm up the winter, annually, we have a festival of light and music at an event called “Vivid Sydney”. Held at the famous Sydney Harbour, Circular Quay and The Rocks, for 2 weeks every evening, Sydneysiders and visitors enjoy the different view of Opera House and the surrounding…Read More
Tag: the rocks
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
charity- computer upgrade- migrating- computer assembly- recession- lyric- corporate mishap- PC assembly- global warming- Sydney/OZ- do it yourself- climate change- world cup- australia- computer purchase- Investing- economy- parenting- learning- Golf- football- budget- buy property- fair trading- children- theme park- living cost- government- investor- 2010- fifa- Family- mortgage- bungle- credit card- bank- research- speeding- DIY- move
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…