This federal budget will need a special mention. It is the first deficit budget after so many year of surpluses. The culprit will be the Global Economy Crisis that not only tighten the credit situation but also drive the commodity down together with the strength of Australian Dollar. But what will be the direct impact for working Australian Family?Read More
Tag: tax cut
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
living cost- corporate mishap- climate change- children- DIY- Golf- lyric- do it yourself- learning- investor- budget- Investing- 2010- Family- migrating- theme park- bungle- move- government- computer purchase- australia- fair trading- computer upgrade- PC assembly- bank- speeding- research- buy property- world cup- mortgage- economy- computer assembly- charity- parenting- football- global warming- Sydney/OZ- fifa- credit card- recession
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…