As fast as you can feel, FIFA World Cup 2010 has reached its halfway mark. All 32 teams has played 2 times each and some has known thei faith, while some still pretty much depended on the last match of the group. To preserve the...Read More
Yes, it’s in June – July 2010 – 4 weeks of party!. My fellow Aussie, some, will ask “what world cup? which world cup?” – It’s quite sad but true, but at the moment, football (or soccer) is not that damn popular in here (Other kind of football which not dominantly handled by “foot” namely Aussie Rule and Rugby are more popular and all called football or “footy”). So, the answer of that question is: “It’s the world cup, the only world cup that bigger than Olympic, the real football world cup: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa tm , mate !”Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
Get RSS Feed via Email
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…