I love being Australian ! Still in the war against recession, Australian Government will distribute another “stimulus package” that benefit Australian. In other word, the Aussie will received yet another “free money” tax free from government. Last December, $10 million have been distributed to help family with child and the payment is $1000 for each child. Let’s see how much will be received this time…Read More
Have you ever given money from someone just for you to spend whatever you want ? Well, probably yes. Most of us would have that experience courtesy of our parent. But could you imagine if that someone is the government? Have you ever dream about your government give you free money – cold hard cash – no string attach – tax free – deliver to your bank account free of charge ? Well, here is another reason why it’s nice to be an Aussie.Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
Get RSS Feed via Email
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…