Thanks to rapid advancement of technology, mass production, fierce competition and an increase level of sophistication from average people, we are have been in a while now, in the new face of consumer electronics, where buy a new one is cheaper and better rather than repairing, where the vendor would want you continuously give them money. But will you allow $300 printer down for a piece of paper? Not me !Read More
Tag: profit model
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
fair trading- global warming- buy property- children- australia- charity- credit card- computer upgrade- migrating- DIY- computer purchase- parenting- recession- fifa- research- do it yourself- budget- PC assembly- football- mortgage- economy- government- move- Sydney/OZ- speeding- learning- Family- bungle- living cost- climate change- Golf- computer assembly- 2010- world cup- corporate mishap- bank- investor- Investing- lyric- theme park
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…