Maybe not so much with car insurance where you can shop around easily every year, and not so much with health insurance where the price increase is currently controlled by government – but this is something that you need to check if you have life insurance, including trauma insurance, income protection, and the like – do not be a victim of price gouging. Judge it yourself !Read More
Tag: modus operandi
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
living cost- fair trading- corporate mishap- DIY- move- budget- Sydney/OZ- lyric- global warming- football- world cup- government- bungle- speeding- migrating- research- australia- children- climate change- fifa- charity- mortgage- PC assembly- Golf- economy- 2010- bank- computer purchase- Investing- credit card- theme park- learning- buy property- do it yourself- computer assembly- Family- computer upgrade- parenting- investor- recession
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…