This just literally happen again to me today, twice. So, I thought I have to emphasize the critical aspect of this issue and the fact that it is really easy to get overlooked. What am I talking about ? I am referring to the verbal ID verification during phone conversation when you are dealing with (usually) your bank, financial institution or other service provider. Disregarding this you might end up exposed yourself to identity theft, fraud, scam or other unwanted nasty that we really don’t want to deal with. Beware !Read More
Tag: id verification
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
speeding- 2010- theme park- government- economy- migrating- move- buy property- computer upgrade- football- lyric- australia- PC assembly- fair trading- credit card- Golf- charity- Investing- mortgage- recession- Family- parenting- world cup- climate change- research- do it yourself- computer purchase- global warming- investor- bungle- living cost- learning- corporate mishap- fifa- bank- children- budget- DIY- Sydney/OZ- computer assembly
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…