When I moved to where I live now, I actually feel blessed in many aspect, but in particular related to commuting to work, because there is a train station nearby. Not just tiny little one, but a train station that services busy Westmead Hospital (so, most train will stop there). My wishful thinking is that someday maybe I don’t need to drive anymore. But I am still driving nowadays to go to work. What happen ?Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
The use of this website is strictly subject to Term of Service (TOS) agreement.
Get RSS Feed via Email
lyric- DIY- do it yourself- climate change- learning- Family- fair trading- football- move- corporate mishap- world cup- australia- bungle- PC assembly- budget- children- recession- parenting- credit card- research- computer upgrade- government- migrating- bank- global warming- living cost- Golf- economy- Sydney/OZ- 2010- mortgage- fifa- investor- speeding- computer assembly- Investing- charity- computer purchase- buy property- theme park
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…