Everything in life, absolutely everything at all: decision making, investing, trading, business, parenting, working, studying, betting, would be much more easy if we have the benefit of hindsight. But unfortunately (or actually fortunately) nobody has that power, and this what makes life interesting and fair. Nobody what happen next. So, how to make hindsight your friend, churn it and then having a foresight to get the most of it?Read More
Tag: buy property
It’s getting more obvious each day that there have been no better time to buy property: you own home or investment one. New official figure from NSW government confirm that it’s become quite obvious now that it’s cheaper to buy a property than rent a property.
So, if you are sitting on the fence wondering whether to buy or rent a property, read on below, made up your mind and go get your property ! Of course, this apply also for all the property investor out there ! Good long term investment that cannot be more obvious than this…
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
Get RSS Feed via Email
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…