This will really make you laughing in tears. A magnificent corporate bungle that really humiliate this big old bank, one of the finest in Australia (and the world). There was a big news and furor happening when it was launched in Australia on 2nd week of December 2009. People laugh but angry about it, but no one can really do anything about it except condemn it. Maybe a bit of excellent example of corporate greed? Who knows this is an intentional publicity stunt engineered by the clever people at Westpac !Read More
I might mention on other article that I actually take golf as my “official” sport. Hence, that will involve a golf club and its membership. Just happen to me, I see that there is something strange on membership scheme that I cannot comprehend in any angle at all: from business perspective, from membership perspective or even logic. You might be surprise that this scheme is not uncommon here. It could be running in yours as well.Read More
Welcome to DenisKristanda.com!
Get RSS Feed via Email
Buy me a cup of coffee
- “There is Nothing Like Australia” Ads –…
- Beat the Lotto odds?
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version
- Saint Mary MacKillop: St Mary of the Cross, The First…
- Living Cost in Sydney: 2010 Version (2)
- Sydney Living Cost 2010: Car Ownership Expenses
- Living Cost In Sydney: 2009 Version
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney’s Best Animal Park with…