This document is very important to you and to us in order to prevent any misunderstanding that could jeopardise the healthy good relationship between you and us. Please kindly take a few minutes to read this document.
“This website” refers to deniskristanda.com, xtanda.com, kristanda.id.au and its subdomain.
“We“, “Our“, “Us“, “Ours” refer to Denis A. Kristanda, ABN 47 783 029 579, the owner of this website.
“You“, “Your“, “Yours” refer to anybody who uses and/or access this website.
This policy includes examples but is not intended to be restricted in its application to such examples. Where the word ‘including’ is used, it shall mean ‘including without limitation’.
- We firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their privacy. However, there is some risk in using the internet. The Internet should be considered as public space, the data communication on the internet cannot be 100% secure, therefore, some aspect of your privacy may have been exposed to the public, probably without you know it. Any website, service or functionality that use the internet will leave/take some sort of information related to you. For example:
- Your IP address that being used by your computer or electronic devices. By knowing your IP address, your geographic location can be pinpointed.
- The internet browser that you use
- The operating system that your computer use will usually able to be determined
- Unless you use secure communication such as https protocol, the data that exchanged between you and the other end can be seen by the public, for example, the search term that you enter into a search engine, the form that you fill, etc.
- This website uses secure https technology that ensures an end to end encryption between you and the web server, so no one can be listening in the middle.
- We may deliberately collect your personal information. But we will not collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date as it gets entered only. The type of information we may deliberately collect about you includes but not limited to: your name, your e-mail address, your website, your postal address, phone number, etc. Generally, this information is requested or originated from:
- When you are either downloading free products
- When you purchase any of our services or products (eBooks, software, etc.)
- When you subscribe to our newsletters/mailing list
- When you use our product or services
- When it is legally required
- When you leave them.
- From publicly available sources of information
- From our operational subcontractor/provider
- Your personal information may be used mainly for the purposes of, which includes but not limited to:
- deliver the product and/or service to you (e.g.: newsletter email)
- check/verify your identity
- manage the products and services
- to send out information, recommendation and resources to you
- to provide assistance to you / customer service purposes
- to get feedback or input from you
- research and develop our products and services
- to provide you with a better service
- information about new product and services
- Your personal information can be disclosed to another party for an operational reason only. To function properly, we might employ/hire third parties to help with our operational matter. This subcontractor/supplier is including-but-not-limited-to:
- Customer Service Help Desk
- Secretarial services
- Mailing list / Email marketing provider, e.g.: Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimps, etc.
- Payment processor, e.g.: Pay pal, Moneybooker/Skrill, PayDotCom, etc.
- Delivery / distributional provider, e.g.: courier, postal services
- Website analysis
- Your personal information will be disclosed as required by law. If it is required by law, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Credit-reporting and fraud checking agencies
- Credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing)
- Our professional advisers, (e.g.: accountants, lawyers, etc.)
- Official authorities and/or other entity as authorised by law(e.g.: court warrant, court ruling)
- Your authorised representatives or your legal advisers when requested by you in writing
- The new owner of this website in case of sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables).
- Otherwise, with exception of point (4) and (5) above, your personal information will NOT be disclosed to another party without your consent.We will never sell or rent your personal information to 3rd party.
- We do NOT send unsolicited email.We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered and consented to receive such material, purchased from our website, or downloaded one of our free or paid products.We are against spam or unsolicited email marketing campaign.
- Your personal information is part of general/anonymous data. For statistical purposes only, your personal information could be part of an aggregate profile. In this case, there is no way your data is indistinguishable from the others. For example the total number of registration, the number of the female customer, the number of overseas visitors, etc.This anonymous data could be shared more easily for various marketing and operational purposes.
- The website is a public forum.Any comment, message and posting on the website will be publicly available. You MUST exercise caution when deciding to disclose your own personal information. To communicate with us privately, please use the “Contact Us” link.
- You may request your own personal information.You can request us to give you any personal information that we have on you provided it is retrievable and subject to some exceptions allowed by law. But please note that some data are not kept forever. For example, we may have access log that records your visit to the website, but until a certain time, such data will no longer be kept, got deleted and could not be retrieved.
- Children’s Privacy. This website is general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
- External Website. Our websites contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- You may correct your own personal information.You can request us to correct any data that we have on you to be corrected. For example, misspelling, change of name, change of address, etc. Simply use “Contact Us” link.
- You may contact us regarding this policy.If you have any question, inquiry, feedback, praise or complain about this policy, you are welcome to communicate it with us using the ‘Contact Information’ below. However, for any inquiry about the contents of this website, its component or its product, please use the separate “Contact Us” link.
Denis A. Kristanda
26 Britain Street, NSW 2780 – Australia
-or- simply use the contact us form provided.
© Copyright 2012 https://deniskristanda.com – All right reserved.